Overall, I thought the premiere was a great start that left viewers wanting more, guessing as to what may come next, with plenty of eye candy and humor as well. The show at its best.
A few things of note from the episode:
- Clam cam!
- Do we get to see Emily's mother "present day?" Will Jennifer Jason Leigh appear only through flashback, as James Tupper did last season?
- Expect to see more of NolCorp...
- Don't you just hate re-casts? I Love Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, but Hiroyuki Sanada was doing a good job, and established the character. Tagawa has some big shoes to fill!
Read more >
What was your take on the season premiere? Comment below to share your thoughts!
Season 2 is almost upon us!
Here are some of my predictions based on Season 1 happenings, feel free to comment below with yours!
- Emily will search for her mother and follow a new revenge path to try and correct her season one failure.
- We'll find out if Charlotte is dead or not (I don't really think she is...)
- Conrad will continue to fight dirty.
- Daniel will start to become more and more like his father. He will probably start dating Ashley, get engaged to her, get her pregnant, marry her, or any combination of these including all four.
- Jack will find out that he is NOT the baby's father! He will also find out that Emily really is Amanda Clarke and that he really loves her.
- Nolan will stick by Emily's side as always and continue to help her.
- We m…
Read more >