Season 4 of Revenge will air during the 2014-2015 season. It began on September 28, 2014 at 11/10c. The show was officially renewed on May 09, 2014 , two days before the conclusion of Season 3. On April 29, 2015, it was announced this was the final season of Revenge .
Enter the tantalizing and twisted world of the Hamptons and prepare for a family reunion like no other. A startling new adversary emerges and the ultimate secret is revealed in ABC's Revenge: The Complete Fourth and Final Season. This will not be a quiet summer for Emily Thorne. As Memorial Day approaches, her world is rocked by an astonishing revelation. Dark secrets will cause Emily to question the choices she's made, just as Victoria Grayson begins going down her own twisted path of vengeance. Relationships simmer, bonds are tested, and lifelong rivals unite against a frightening common foe, in the final season overflowing with seduction, suspense and surprise.
Experience every electrifying moment of television's most riveting drama, and discover even more secrets with never-before-seen bonus features available only on DVD. From the very first episode to the stunning conclusion, the powerful addiction of Revenge's captivating Fourth and Final Season becomes impossible to resist!
Note 1: *Main character through 4x06, returns as a recurring character in 4x22
See also: Character Appearances
|1||Renaissance||5.71||September 28, 2014|
|As Emily plans to host her most surprising party ever, Victoria finds a way to turn her greatest setback into a dangerous advantage. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to them both, David Clarke plans his next move.|
|2||Disclosure||5.27||October 5, 2014|
|Emily confronts former friends and a lifelong enemy in a desperate search for Victoria, while the fallen Queen of the Hamptons finds herself at the mercy of her own darkest secret.|
|3||Ashes||4.66||October 12, 2014|
|Emily’s life is on the line as Victoria orchestrates a family reunion with deadly potential, regardless of who gets caught in the crossfire.|
|4||Meteor||5.01||October 19, 2014|
|Emily is shaken to her core by an unexpected revelation as Victoria sinks her claws deeper into David.|
|5||Repercussions||4.32||October 26, 2014|
|With David Clarke back in the headlines and Victoria in control, Emily needs a new strategy to orchestrate a reunion with her father.|
|6||Damage||4.67||November 2, 2014|
|Charlotte's downward spiral takes her to a place where even Emily worries she can't be saved as David and Nolan have a very public reunion.|
|7||Ambush||5.24||November 9, 2014|
|Daniel confronts Emily about the secrets she kept while things heat up between Margaux and Louise.|
|8||Contact||5.22||November 16, 2014|
|Victoria's future hangs in the balance as the FBI closes in and a mysterious new enemy strikes|
|2 Week Hiatus|
|9||Intel||4.07||November 30, 2014|
|Emily and Victoria learn that information is the most dangerous weapon while Nolan offers up information of his own in order to salvage his reputation|
|10||Atonement||4.60||December 7, 2014|
|Jack is torn between Emily and the new woman in his life, while Nolan and Louise bring Southern charm to East Hampton|
|4 Week Winter Hiatus|
|11||Epitaph||3.97||January 4, 2015|
|As Emily and Victoria grieve, David springs into action to protect his loved ones.|
|12||Madness||3.67||January 11, 2015|
|David finally decides to settle his debt to Victoria while Emily helps Nolan with a takedown of his own.|
|13||Abduction||4.01||January 18, 2015|
|In order to survive, Emily and Victoria must set aside their grudge, while Jack and David race to save them before they kill each other.|
|14||Kindred||3.75||January 25, 2015|
|Emily helps Nolan’s blushing bride deal with the skeletons in her closet while Victoria contends with a mysterious new socialite.|
|6 Week Mid-Seasonn Hiatus|
|15||Bait||4.89||March 8, 2015|
|When Margaux uses her ammunition against both Emily and Jack, their friendship takes a dramatic turn. Meanwhile, Natalie shows Victoria the true reason behind her arrival in the Hamptons.|
|16||Retaliation||4.78||March 15, 2015|
|Determined to flaunt her new fortune in Victoria’s face, Natalie throws a giant Fourth of July bash and invites David to be her date. Meanwhile, Margaux steps up her plans to take down anyone who stands in her way.|
|17||Loss||4.42||March 22, 2015|
|As Emily fights to clear Jack's name in and out of court, newlyweds Nolan and Louise receive a visit from Officer Ben Hunter.|
|18||Clarity||4.22||March 29, 2015|
|A grief-stricken Emily tries to repair her collateral damage while Victoria pursues a fresh lead with renewed vigor.|
|2 Week Hiatus|
|23||Exposure||3.84||April 12, 2015|
|Emily faces a promising future as Amanda Clarke until Victoria uncovers devastating new secrets from her past.|
|19||Burn||3.90||April 19, 2015|
|After Victoria is attacked, she takes matters into her own hands, while Emily is forced to come to terms with what she really wants.|
|20||Aftermath||4.45||April 26, 2015|
|As Emily sifts through the wreckage of her life, even her closest friends worry she has finally gone too far.|
|21||Plea||4.82||May 3, 2015|
|Emily enlists Nolan and Jack to help prove her innocence while Ben takes measures to keep her locked up.|
|22||Two Graves||4.80||May 10, 2015|
|Backed into a corner, Emily is forced to admit her guilt, but she'll have to decide how far she'll go before admitting defeat.|
- This is the first season to not feature a flash-forward.
- There have been changes with the voiceovers:
- The season with less voiceovers 5.
- The first season with other characters having voiceovers; Victoria, David, Daniel, and Mason.
- There have been several changes to the cast; thus with two actors being demoted while another two being promoted:
- Barry Sloane and Henry Czerny were killed off last season, making Aiden and Conrad the 4th and 5th characters to depart the series as major regulars, respectively, after Amanda, Declan and Ashley.
- Karine Vanasse who portrays Margaux LeMarchal has been promoted from recurring status. Also, James Tupper who has been the recurring David Clarke over the previous 3 seasons, has also been promoted.
- Christa B. Allen (Charlotte Clarke) is written off in 4x06 while Josh Bowman (Daniel Grayson) is killed off in 4x10, making them both the 6th and 7th characters to depart.
- The latter are replaced by Brian Halliday (Ben Hunter) promted quater way the season (4x08). Elena Satine (Louise Ellis) is promotes midway through the season (4x??).
- A total of 7 major characters have left through a span of four seasons.
- Had Revenge not been canceled, Season 5 would have "set up a new Revenge" and, while there were some mysteries still that came with the Season 4 finale, there were some things cut from the episode that would have showed this:
- Louise was planning to build an estate where Grayson Manor was and put roots in the Hamptons
- Charlotte was attending NYU and getting her life together
- The people of Revenge were being put back in their places where it was, "almost like getting the gang back together, but the gang feels so different now."
- However, whether or not the show would have gone on to have a fifth season, the 4th season finale would have still remained the same, and the finale's slight cliffhanger "could have spurred the show into a season five."
- ↑ http://www.melty.com/revenge-season-4-abc-orders-an-extra-episode-a145.html
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/karterhol/status/555088971102179328
- ↑ http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/revenge-season-4-extra-episode-order.html?m=1
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2014/05/08/abc-renewals-2014-once-upon-a-time-resurrection
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2015/04/29/revenge-cancelled-abc-season-5/
- ↑ https://tvline.com/2014/12/08/daniel-dead-revenge-josh-bowman-returning-season-4/
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2015/01/05/revenge-elena-satine-series-regular-season-4-louise/
- ↑ http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/revenge-boss-jacks-amandas-future-794822?utm_source=twitter
- ↑ http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/revenge-boss-dishes-series-finale-793178