Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Former residents||Nolan Ross|
|Guests|| Amanda Clarke |
|Location||Montauk, New York|
Emily frequently appears in Nolan's house in a mid Season 1. She often talks with Nolan about her plan and of course the back plan for the Grayson's. The house has a scenic view of the ocean and a simple pool behind the house. Jack, Tyler and Tyler's brother also appear here. At the beginning of Season 2, Nolan mentions that he sold his house because of "bad mojo".
- This house can be seen in a Korean drama called "Heirs" as one of the main character's home in Los Angeles.
- The house can also be seen in a commercial for Nordick Track featuring Jilian Michaels.
- This house is located in California. The address is 27326 Winding Way, Malibu, CA, and can be seen during the third episode.
- This house has been filmed in a number of other TV series, including Jen and Naomi's house from "90210", the Glass House from season 3 episode 1 of "Brother's and Sisters", and Brett Chandler's house in season 4 episode 2 of "NUMB3RS".
- It is also featured in "Taken 3", as Stuart's Malibu home.