Hey :) I just started watching the show last week and finished the finale of Season 1 a few minutes ago. On the page of 'Reckoning' it says that Amanda (Fauxmanda) only appears in the ending sequence, but that's not true. She has a scene in the middle-to end of the episode too. Or am I not getting something?
And sorry if this isn't the place to share something like that. I just didn't know where to contact you, because this wikia doesn't have comment sections.
Hi, sorry to bother you, but is it possible that you could change the page names "Victoria Harper" and "Stevie Pruitt" to "Victoria Grayson" and "Stevie Grayson" respectively, please?
In the show, both characters have consistently used the surname "Grayson" and they refer to themselves as both "Victoria Grayson" and "Stevie Grayson"; all other characters in the show call them by their married surname as well. Even though both were divorced from Conrad Grayson, neither took back their maiden names of "Harper" and "Pruitt".
I therefore think it stands to reason that their respective page names should be changed to be consistent with the show.
Hello! I came across this message in a forum and it looks like some of the edits still need to be addressed, but I suppose general users can't edit the main pages? So I thought I would leave this here. Here is the original post.
- Emily's hair was also black when she was in juvie and this is not mentioned.
- Jack Porter isn't her only true love, he was just her first. She did genuinely love Adien as well.
- When it says "Emily manipulated virtually everyone in Hampton" it should say "Emily manipulated virtually everyone in the Hamptons."
- Where it is talking about Schooled in Revenge it, is, and girl should be lowercase.
- In the Path to Revenge section the first sentence is jumbled. It should say something more along the lines of "...[Nolan] tried to show Amanda the truth." Also the sentence "At first, Amanda was insistent on not beliving..." is a runon.
- Under Juvie Days shouldn't roommate be changed to "cellmate"?
- When Amanda got out of juvie it says that her relationship with Emily (fauxmanda), was a sister one, when it has been emplied throughout the entire series that there was much more then that.