|Charlotte and Emily|
In Duress, Charlotte met Amanda when they both attended Daniel's birthday party on the beach. Charlotte commented that Jack was a good guy and that Amanda should hold on to him, to which Amanda agreed.
In Scandal, Charlotte, thinking that Amanda is her real sister, talks to Emily about how she had a sister living next door to her and never knew. She wishes to know more about Amanda and their father, David Clarke.
In Resurrection, after Charlotte is released from rehab, Amanda Clarke offers to drive her to see her mother Victoria Grayson, who has been in hiding. On the way, Emily tells Charlotte that Amanda Clarke is back. Emily drives them to a beach where Amanda is waiting. Charlotte sees that Amanda is pregnant and is surprised to learn that she's going to be an aunt. While Emily waits in the car, Charlotte walks over to Amanda and the two sisters embrace. Later, Charlotte tells Victoria that she can help get her money but that she's going to stay because of Amanda's baby.
- Charlotte: Jack's a real keeper. You should try to hold on to that one.
- Amanda: That's the plan.
- -- Duress
- Charlotte: (to Emily) Hard to believe I grew up with a sister right next door and I never had any idea. Do you think she knew the truth this whole summer? My mother thinks she did. There's just so much I want to ask her about her life, her father... Our father. But chances are that won't happen now.
- -- Scandal
- Victoria: Could it have been a woman, whose hair was tucked up into the hood?
- Charlotte: Someone like my half-sister? I have no idea. Amanda and I weren't exactly close growing up?
- -- Doubt
- Victoria: (to Charlotte) If you want to spend the summer with Amanda Clarke, go ahead. Let her be your family now.
- -- Resurrection